Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hatbox!

Salut tout le monde! C'est moi, Zizz.

This is the 2011 LMF summer blog. The point? To have a place where we can all update each other on our un-hosed and care-free lives. I really hope y'all post whenever you feel like it. No need to wait until y'all have 'important' updates. I, at the very least, want to hear everything you guys have to say.

How it works? The blog is attached to the google account I created for this purpose. If you have your own Blogger account (google account works too), email me and I'll add you. If you don't, you can log in here using the email address lavachefolle.lmf@gmail.com and the password that's the same as the one we use for other things. If you've forgotten, email me. If you're using the LMF account, please start your post by saying who you are! I mean, we could guess, and maybe we would be able to tell if you didn't say, but it'd be embarrassing for us to guess wrong, right?
---------------------------------------------------------

And now that I've finished the logistics stuff, I'll write an actual post:

There's not that much to say on my end so I'll just keep it short. On Friday, since I was at the airport really early because I shared a cab with Adrienne, I decided to standby for the earlier flight home and got on it, so I got home around 7 rather than around 9 as planned, which was nice. I mostly spent that evening talking to my parents and my sister (my sister and I had the fun discovery that we can now share clothes, which is pretty exciting).

Yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning my room and doing laundry and things; I kind of left a mess after spring break. I went to my friend Jenny's graduation party in the afternoon, so I went to Borders to get a gift for her, and also just to go buy books. It's really hard for me to resist going to Borders now that I have free access to a car and all. So I bought myself volume 1 of Isaac Asimov's complete short stories. I'm excited to read them.

In other news, my orchestra teacher officially offered me the job for counseling at orchestra camp this summer, so I believe this is what I will be doing. I get to go up to Interlochen for a week in August, coach chamber music, teach music theory, and chill with orchestra people. It's exciting.

That's all I have to say. Looking forward to reading posts by all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad the orchestra camp thing worked out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the orchestra camp job! You are going to have a super fantastic summer <3

    ReplyDelete