Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We're still here.

Hello everybody. Some of us are still here. I am dictating this blog entry into my telephone, so it will be a stream of consciousness.
Rashed just made some of us tea. The tea is very hot and when I took the mug by the wrong part of the mug, that is the part that is not the handle, it was very hot.
As you probably know from your email, we had a barbecue today. But I am not going to say anything else about that.
We are reliving our glory days by watching all of our old favorite movies. We have watched Moulin Rouge. I am very impressed that my phone was able to do that word without me needing to fix it. We are also about to watch the Phantom of the Opera.
I wrote this last night to hear. Then it all disappeared. I found it again this morning. It looks like the Internet saved my work. I'm happy about that.
Other projects since you left include eating all the food you left on the sac tab and that's about it. Today I am going to write some emails that I have been putting off.  The more people I tell, the more likely I am to do it.
I don't think I have any nice pictures to put on this blog entry, so I will go through the photos on my phone and see what I can find. And then maybe I can upload one, if the Internet is good enough for what I want to do.
Actually, it looks like I can only had pictures from previous blog entries that I have written, unless I want to download an app, which seems like a lot of work. So here's a picture of a rheometer.

No comments:

Post a Comment