Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Bell over Santiago

Hola chicos,

I have something to confess: I'm cheating on all of you. I've started a new blog.

You can all read about some of my (mountain-y and fox-y) adventures on it.
Zorro in front of the Cordillera

As a side note, I'm still trying to figure out how to do blog. I'm trying to write a science blog - but with enough hiking to show that geology is exciting and adventurous.
No, wait, I'm trying to do a hiking and travel blog but describe the geology so I can offer readers a new way to look at the world.

In short, if you have some spare time, please offer me feedback <3 ESPECIALLY if you take one look at it and think 'Oh god this is the dullest and most pretentious thing I've ever read, I'd rather *read* a rock than your description of one'. Please tell me so that others do not have to suffer the same pains :3

Amor y besos
Kelly

1 comment: